PHPFox 4.3.0 Build5 Released
One more update for PHPFox customers that is released PHPFox 4.3.0 Build5. In case, if you are using PHPFox 4.3.0 Build4 then you don’t need to run the full version routine for this Build. This latest version is coming with a couple of fixed issues, such as: –
– Issues with feed loops resolved.
– Package checking for local hosts.
– Issues with logging in from a mobile device.
– Module product name for non-core products.
– Site name-checked to be performed only during install.
– Changed install routine for apps to provide a shorter URL string.
– Resolved issue with non-alphanumeric characters with servers that have iconv() support.
All these bugs that are found in PHPFox 4.3.0 Build4, now they resolved in PHPFox 4.3.0 Build5. Even if you are PHPFox customer and want to go to own social media platform, then you can conveniently go with PHPFox.
There are many third party organizations, but PHPFox Expert is one of the best companies which deals with PHPFox services. Even if you want any kind of service regarding social media network platform – let’s connect with us.