Database Restore from Backup using Phpmydmin:
Following are the steps to perform using restoring a MySQL database:
1) Login to PhpMyAdmin.
2) Create new database on which you want to import on it or click databases, and select from it on which you want to import your data.
3) Click import tab on the top of the screen.
4) Next screen comes with Location of Text File box, and next to that a button named Browse.
5) Locate the backup file stored on your computer by clicking the button browse.
6) Then click on Go button and make sure the SQL radio button is checked.